To support and inform the development of the Partnership Long Term Plan, the Partnership engaged with a broad range of stakeholders to ensure the plan had sufficient buy-in with the partners who will be required to deliver the actions identified within it.
The Partnership held four Stakeholder Engagement Events across the Humber, Coast and Vale area over the summer months.
The engagement events were open to anyone with an interest in the future of health and care in the Humber, Coast and Vale area.
In particular, events were attended by representatives of the following groups:
- Voluntary and community sector organisations
- Governors and members of local NHS organisations
- Staff, including staff-side representatives
- Patient Participation Group (PPG) members
- Local Councillors and other community leaders
You can learn more about the events by watching the videos below. You can also read our two-page Partnership Long Term Plan summary to learn more about our plans for the future of Health and Care in Humber, Coast and Vale.