To support and inform the development of the Partnership Long Term Plan, the Partnership must undertake stakeholder engagement with a broad range of stakeholders to ensure the plan has sufficient buy-in with the partners who will be required to deliver the actions identified within it.
The Partnership is holding four Stakeholder Engagement Events across the Humber, Coast and Vale area over the coming months.
The engagement events are open to anyone who has an interest in the future of health and care in the Humber, Coast and Vale area.
They will be of particular interest to:
- Voluntary and community sector organisations
- Governors and members of local NHS organisations
- Staff, including staff-side representatives
- Patient Participation Group (PPG) members
- Local Councillors and other community leaders
Read our two-page Partnership Long Term Plan summary to learn more about our plans for the future of Health and Care in Humber, Coast and Vale.